Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Hero

My hero is most likely an unknown person by a lot of the United States and the world. My hero is the little six year old boy named Calvin from the comic series Calvin & Hobbes. Calvin is my hero for many reasons, for his limitless imagination, spontaneous humor, but mainly for his constantly positive yet cynical outlook on life. He hates homework and anything that isn't fun, just like me, and as many young boys, has attention deficit disorder when it comes to doing work and often finds his imagination wandering. Calvin goes through many adventures and hardships but always makes it through the end of the day, as I like to think I do. Calvin never gives up on something he sets his mind too, but at the same time finds fun in usually mundane things such as cleaning his room.

No comments: