Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Methods of Characterzation

The character of my story:

Appearance - The appearance of the main character in my story is my own. For those of you who don't know what I look like, I'm 5'10'', half asian and half white, athletic build, slightly tanned skin, brown eyes, slightly long black/brown hair (long in the front, comes down to my eyebrows, short in the back and sides).

Inner Thoughts and Feelings - The character version of myself has a very fun driven mindset. Willing to risk the safety of himself and others in order to have fun. He will stop at nothing to enjoy life to its fullest and refuses to do anything he doesn't enjoy.

Environment - The envrionment of my character is always with friends unless he is at home.

What They Say - What my character says is often mindless teen chatter, he opens up to the readers more in what he thinks of the current situation and of the people surrounding him.

What Others Say about Them - Not many people will say things about my character, as he is often the background guy mainly observing what goes on with his group of friends throughout their adventures, stepping in only when he feels he wants to.

Actions - Once again my character is the man in the back, observing and analyzing everything that happens. A listener who thinks about what is said and done around him. He steps in only when he has an idea to make things more fun or if he feels like he needs to.

1 comment:

C. Watson said...

Terry, this post is a little problematic in that you describe what you look like. Don't publish this comment, then change the post so it just says that this is a description of your character. You can leave out that your character is you.